The MDRP Summit is the authoritative event for everything MDRP pricing, regulation and compliance. With more industry, state and federal government professionals in attendance, this is where the industry goes for face-to-face discussion and guidance. The largest and most respected government reimbursement program event recognizes the changing needs of the industry, which is why we continue to bring you not only the content you’ve come to expect year after year, but content on those new challenges that have come to the fore since meeting in Chicago last September.
FOUR PRE-CONFERENCE SYMPOSIA
• NEW! The AMP Final Rule – What it Says, What it Means and How to Implement it
• NEW! Managed Care and Government Pricing – How Will MMCOs, ACOs and Exchanges Affect the Status Quo?
• NEW! 340B Summit for Manufacturers
• Back By Popular Demand! Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Fundamentals
FOUR UNIQUE TRACKS
• Overcome Challenges to Medicaid Drug Rebating Methodology to avoid costly calculation mistakes that affect company financials
• Financial Implications to Government Pricing Programs to establish connections between the departments affected by government pricing programs
• Understand and Comply with State Processes, Operations and Requirements to sustain positive relationships with the states and avoid disputes
• Contract Management, Business Analytics and Systems Implementation updates to ensure you have the latest methods that will lead to the most accurate calculations and rebates
NEW FOR 2013
We’re excited to introduce the all-new Pharmaceutical VA Contracting and Compliance Summit where you will learn strategies to:
• Benchmark the necessary steps to avoid penalties for out-of-date CSP submissions
• Minimize delays in contract negotiations and review by building stronger relationships with your assigned VA officer
• Keep your winning disclosure and documentation methods and team intact even in the face of corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions
Want to learn more? Download our brochure.
As a member of the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program LinkedIn Group, you receive an exclusive discount of 15% off of the standard price by using priority code XP1858BLOG to register. Do you have any questions about the event? Feel free to contact Kate Devery at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the webpage.
The Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit Team
Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit Webpage
Follow Us on Twitter