Health Care Insights - From Policy to Practice is the trusted source for news and commentary from the nation's leading Health Care Events such as Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit (MDRP), Medicaid Managed Care Congress (MMCC), FDA/CMS to inform Health Plans and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers on the latest developments on Medicare, Medicaid Managed Care, Government Programs, and Health Insurance Exchanges.
Topics we cover include reform, best business practices, the latest innovations, and novel payment models.
- ► 2016 (32)
- ► 2015 (40)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (134)
- ► 2012 (166)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (111)
- ► 2009 (162)
- Medicare to Docs: Go Electronic in 2012
- Just the Essentials: Deciding on Medicare Coverage...
- U.S. Nursing Homes Get "Zagat" Rated by Feds
- Brand-Name Drugs are Favored by Medicare Beneficia...
- Texas Medicaid Fraud
- Medicare assures patients about access to oxygen
- DaVita gets Department of Health subpoena for docu...
- First Spanish Medicare Educational Video for Senio...
- AP: Medicare insurers' profits exceed expectations...
- AP: Retired players to get new Medicare benefit
- Indiana: Beware of Medicare scams
- Economy likely to move up Medicare's insolvency
- ► November (5)
- Billions Paid in Medicare Suspect Claims
- Medicare Monthly Premium Costs Remain the Same for...
- Medicare rates to stay the same for 2009
- More advertising dollars going to Medicare Advanta...
- Restrictions placed on cold calls by insurance age...
- Medicare Hospice Protection Act
- Welcome to Doughnut Hole Season
- Senate Investigates Medicare Call Centers
- Humana looses some Medicare Enrollees
- Medicare Made Easy
- ▼ December (12)