Health Care Insights - From Policy to Practice is the trusted source for news and commentary from the nation’s leading Health Care Events to inform Health Plans and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers on the latest developments on Medicare, Medicaid Managed Care, Government Programs, Medicaid Drug Rebate Program, and Health Insurance Exchanges. Topics we cover include reform, best business practices, the latest innovations, and novel payment models.
Contact Us: Would you like to guest blog on our site? Or send us feedback? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Specialty Drug Distributor 'Diplomat Pharmacy' Set...
- AHIP CEO Ignagni to headline FDA/CMS Summit for Pa...
- Texas will move to NADAC-based reimbursement metho...
- Last Chance to Register for IIR's Specialty Pharma...
- Last Chance to Register for MDRP 2014
- The 340B Program Reconsidered
- Full D.C. Appeals Court Expected to Uphold ACA Sub...
- States Not Expanding Medicaid are Paying 37% of th...
- Is It Time to Establish Your Own Specialty Pharmac...
- Baby Boomers and Medicare Part D
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2013 (134)
- ► 2012 (166)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (111)
- ► 2009 (162)