At IIR's 2nd Annual Gross-to-Net Accounting Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, Amy Ramazio, Finance Director at GlaxoSmithKline will be the Big Pharma Chairperson, in our all new tailored discussion groups for your specific company size and function!
Below Amy sat down to do a quick Q&A session with us...enjoy!
1. How feasible is collaboration between managed markets, commercial, government programs and Finance?
Successful collaboration will largely depend on the particular individuals involved. The key is for everyone to have an enterprise view.
2. Key questions to ask before investing and building an automated GTN system?
- What functionality is most important to your organization?
- How much are you willing to invest?
- When do you need the system to go live?
3. How to accrue and forecast patient/ payer related items? What critical/essential information is required and what aspects you can’t afford to overlook.
Forecasting and accruals are typically based on past history with some adjustments where there are specific changes expected in the future. Having information to develop these adjustments is critical and could include: segment lives and expected trends, TRX data, formulary changes, legislation changes.
To hear more from Amy, please join us in Philadelphia, June 17-18 for the 2nd Annual Gross-to-Net Accounting Forum. Plus register with the code XP1911BLOG to receive $100 off the current rate!