Register now and take an extra $100 off the current rate with Priority Code: XP1958BLOG
Year after year, MDRP Chicago continues to be THE industry event where you and your teams get essential regulatory updates from key federal and state government officials. 2014 highlights include:
- MDRP Compliance and Medicare Part D Proposed rule updates from CMS
- Annual Update on the 340B Program and 340B Mega Rule from HRSA
- 12th Annual States Dispute Resolution Meetings where you can realize millions in potential savings with 15 (and counting!) States
- All new Legal & Compliance track and never before offered CLE credits for legal counsel
- And more!
Plus, hear from our two industry keynotes share their first-hand experience in managing the true impact of the ACA and Medicaid reform:
- Mark McClellan, MD, PhD, Senior Fellow. Brookings Institution; Former Commissioner, FDA; Former Administrator, CMS
- Grace-Marie Turner, President, Galen Institute
Stay tuned for the final agenda announcement.
Register now for the lowest registration rates of the year plus take an extra $100 off when you use the code: XP1958BLOG. That is $500 off the standard rate – register today!
See you in Chicago!