Hear the challenges and opportunities on key issues in order to succeed in a patient-centric environment. Plus:
• Get face-to-face access to the top regulatory thought leaders and policy makers from FDA and CMS
• Hear about critical trends and changes so you can create successful strategies for dealing with FDA and CMS
• Walk away with practical, real life lessons from some of the most experienced payers and healthcare executives on how they are dealing with the changes
• Benchmark your operational, regulatory and strategy against all the major health plans
Meet Regulators from FDA and CMS:
• Janet Woodcock, MD, Director, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, FDA
• John K. Jenkins, MD, Director of the Office of New Drugs, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, FDA
• Tamara Syrek Jensen, JD, Deputy Director, Coverage and Analysis Group (CAG), CMS
• Niall Brennan, Acting Director, Offices of Enterprise Management (OEM), CMS
Collaborate with C-Level Healthcare Leaders:
• Dr. Trent T. Haywood, MD, JD, Chief Medical Officer & SVP, Office of Clinical Affairs, Blue Cross and Blue Shield Assc.
• Dr. Claire Levesque, Chief Medical Officer for Commercial Products, Tufts Health Plan
• Dr. Richard Migliori, MD, Executive VP, Medical Affairs, Chief Medical Officer, UnitedHealth Group
• David Polakoff , MD, M.Sc, Chief Medical Officer & Associate Dean, Commonwealth Medicine Director, Center for Health Policy and Research, University of Massachusetts Medical School
• William Winkenwerder, Jr., Former CEO, Highmark, Inc.
• Kevin Volpp, MD, PhD, Founding Director, Center for Health Incentives and Behavioral Economics, Leonard Davis Institute
Register now with the code XP1917BLOG and take an additional $100 off the current rate - $500 in total savings. Register here.