In today's rapidly evolving healthcare environment, qualify patient care is critical and requires seamless coordination & communication among all stakeholders in the healthcare continuum. The days of working in silos are over.
IIR's invites you to the brand-new FDA/CMS Summit for Payers, which will focus on how health plans can better interact with government to remain compliant, adaptive, and successful.
The meeting will focus on relevant legislation, regulation, and accompanying guidelines, and will be composed of policy makers from FDA & CMS together with payers, providers and pharmaceutical manufacturers. Each stakeholder will discuss and share their perspective on how businesses and government can work together to drive positive policy change through collaboration.
• Janet Woodcock, MD, Director, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, FDA
• John K. Jenkins, MD, Director of the Office of New Drugs, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, FDA
• Tamara Syrek Jensen, JD, Deputy Director, Coverage and Analysis Group (CAG), CMS
• Niall Brennan, Acting Director, Offices of Enterprise Management (OEM), CMS
Hear real life case studies and benchmark your strategies against major health plans and game changers
• Dr. Trent T. Haywood, MD, JD, Chief Medical Officer & SVP, Office of Clinical Affairs, Blue Cross and Blue Shield Assn.
• Dr. Claire Levesque, Chief Medical Officer for Commercial Products, Tufts Health Plan
• Dr. Richard Migliori, M.D, Executive VP, Medical Affairs, Chief Medical Officer, UnitedHealth Group
• David Polakoff , M.D., M.Sc, Chief Medical Officer & Associate Dean, Commonwealth Medicine Director, Center for Health Policy and Research, University of Massachusetts Medical School
• William Winkenwerder, Jr., Former CEO, Highmark, Inc
• Kevin Volpp, MD, PhD, Founding Director, Center for Health Incentives and Behavioral Economics, Leonard Davis Institute
Your Ecosystem is evolving...are you part of the paradigm shift?
Register now and save $400 - Plus take an EXTRA $100 off when you use the code XP1917BLOG | That is $500 in total savings! Register.
See you in D.C. this December!