“We are very proud to have received full accreditation as a specialty pharmacy provider from URAC” said Robert Thompson Rite Aid executive vice president of pharmacy. “Every day Rite Aid pharmacists are committed to providing all of our patients especially those receiving specialty pharmacy treatments with the best care possible. This designation from URAC recognizes our efforts and is great achievement for our Specialty Pharmacy team.”
IIR’s Specialty Pharmacy Collaboration Summit, you can navigate the complex accreditation process with URAC and CPPA.
The number of specialty pharmacies is increasing exponentially. Therefore, maintaining a competitive advantage is critical for specialty pharmacies. Payers and manufacturers utilize accreditation as a key tool in determining which specialty pharmacies to partner with.
At IIR's all-new Specialty Pharmacy Collaboration Summit, hear from TWO leading specialty pharmacy accreditation associations as part of the Pre-Conference workshop on Monday, September 15th. URAC and CPPA will guide you through the complex guideline requirements for accreditation and the continuous quality improvement process to ensure patient safety.
Here's why you need to reserve your seat at this two-in-one accreditation workshop:
Payers & Manufacturers
• Equip yourself with information on quality standards
• Learn how to evaluate your partners better improving your bottom line
• Understand the accreditation process
• Make informed decisions on criteria used to assess specialty pharmacies
• Understand the specifics of each accreditation and the criteria you will be assessed on
• Learn how to go about the process of receiving this endorsement
• Understand what payers and manufacturers look for when making a decision
Download the updated brochure for the full agenda and speaker details.
Don't miss out! Friday, August 22nd is your last chance to save up to $300! Click here or call 888-670-8200 to register. Be sure to use the code XP1968BLOG to save!