For more information on these presentations and the Medicaid Managed Care Congress, download the brochure here. MMCC will take place April 30-May 2, 2012. As a reader of this blog, when you register today and mention code XP1726BLOG, you'll receive 25% off the standard rate.
Featured Session: Health Care Reform: A Federal Perspective
Featured Speaker: Steve Larsen, Deputy Administrator & Director of the Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (CCIIO), CMS
About the Session: The Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (CCIIO) is charged with implementing the private market provisions of the Affordable Care Act. During this keynote address, Steve will focus on areas of the ACA of interest to Medicaid managed care.
- • Learn what CCIIO is doing to help states and plans prepare for health insurance exchange implementation
- • Understand some of the implications of Medicaid Expansion
- • Discuss insurance market reforms
Featured Speaker: Patrick H. Conway, M.D., MSc, Chief Medical Officer, CMS; Director, Office of Clinical Standards and Quality
About the session: At CMS, the Office of Clinical Standards and Quality identifies best practices and techniques to improve quality, then implement them across all states.
- • Learn about the demonstration projects the Office of Clinical Standards and Quality supports
- • Hear the best practices they have currently identified