To reserve your seat at the table, please use the specific state Priority Codes when registering:
Lunch on Tuesday, May 1:
- - Michael Norton, Senior Program Manager, Massachusetts Health Connector
- ◈Register with Priority Code BLOGMA
- - Deborah Florio, Administrator, Center for Child & Family Health, Rhode Island Department of Human Services
- ◈ Register with Priority Code BLOGRI
- - Joe Vesowate, Deputy Director, Managed Care Operations for Medicaid and CHIP Texas Department of Health & Human Services
- ◈ Register with Priority Code BLOGTX
- - Amy Allen, Healthcare Reform Planning Director, Department of Community Health, Michigan
- ◈ Register with Priority Code BLOGMI
Lunch on Wednesday, May 2:
- - Valerie Harr, Director, Division of Medical Assistance & Health Services, State of New Jersey.
- ◈ Register with Priority Code BLOGNJ
For more information on The Medicaid Manged Care Congress, including the complete program, visit the webpage to download the brochure.
Also, don’t forget as a reader of this blog, you can receive 25% off the standard registration rate with the above Priority Codes. For more information on the Medicaid Managed Care Congress and to register to have lunch with your Medicaid Representative, visit our webpage. If you have any questions about the event, feel free to email Jennifer Pereira.