Due to increasing healthcare costs brought on by health care reforms and the ACA, payers need to partner with specialty pharmacies to help fill the oversight gap in compliance and to manage costs and reimbursements. Specialty Pharmacies offer their product management and patient adherence services to help fill the gaps of the payers, while meeting the needs of reduced costs.
IIR's all-new Specialty Pharmacy Collaboration Summit is the only event in the space offering you the opportunity to partner directly with all the key stakeholders in the specialty pharmacy value chain to increase patient adherence, expand distribution and improve bottom line. Learn how health plans successfully partner with specialty pharmacies and leading pharmaceutical companies and discover the impact of specialty pharmacies on bottom line profits and costs from the below experts:
The True Value of Specialty Pharmacy: A Direct Impact on Bottom Line Revenue and Profits
• Reed Melton, Executive Director, Center for Clinical Practices, Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
• Bhavesh Shah RPh, BCOP, Clinical Pharmacy Manager, Hematology-Oncology, Coordinator - Patient Assistance Programs, Specialty Pharmacy Manager, Boston Medical Center
Payer Panel: Specialty Pharmacy Management in Commercial Health Plans
• Michelle Beozzo, PharmD, Director of Pharmacy Services, Managed Care, Denver Health Medical Plan
• David Brumley, MD, MBA, Senior Medical Director, Tufts Health Plan
Roundtables: The Specialty Pharmacy Space-Niche No More?
• Independent Retail Community Pharmacies
Nick Calla, VP Industry Relations, Community Specialty Pharmacy Network
• Regional and National Chains Launching Specialty at Retail Programs
Christopher Benz, Business Development Director, Armada Health Care
Brian Burke, Vice President, National Accounts, Armada Health Care
• Private, Independent Specialty Pharmacies
Rebecca M. Shanahan, Esq. Chief Executive Officer, Avella Specialty Pharmacy
Download the updated brochure for the full agenda and speaker details.
Don't miss out! This Friday, July 25th is your last chance to save up to $500! Click here to register or call 888-670-8200 to register. Be sure to use code: XP1968BLOG