Get exclusive multi-stakeholder perspectives on how to overcome reimbursement challenges for market success:
- ● Health Plan Keynote: Michael Sherman, MD, an d Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, HARVARD PILGRIM HEALTH CARE
- ● Government Keynote: David Seltz, Special Advisor, Health Care Cost Containment Office, OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR OF MASSACHUSETTS
- ● Provider Perspective: Lawrence Schecter, MD, Chief Medical Officer, WASHINGTON REGIONAL PROVIDENCE HEALTH & SERVICES
- ● State Technology Assessment: Josh Morse, Program Director, WASHINGTON HEALTH TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT PROGRAM
- ● Device Manufacturer: Robert Giffin, Vice President, Healthcare Policy and Reimbursement, COVIDIEN
This will also be located with the 2nd Annual Future of Companion Diagnostics Commercialization Summit! As a reader of this blog, when you register to join us in Boston this May 22-23, 2013 and mention code XP1813BLOG, you’ll save 15% off the standard rate. If you have any questions about this event, feel free to email Jennifer Pereira.