New for 2013! Introducing the Pharmaceutical VA Contracting and Compliance Summit where you will learn strategies to:
- Benchmark the necessary steps to avoid penalties for out-of-date CSP submissions
- Minimize delays in contract negotiations and review by building stronger relationships with your assigned VA officer
- Keep your winning disclosure and documentation methods and team intact even in the face of corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions
Direct access to State Rebating Representatives
- Sign up for your only opportunity all year for exclusive State Dispute Resolution Meetings and leave Chicago with money back for your company
- Hear from Illinois, Colorado, Montana and more at the full track to Understand and Comply with State Processes, Operations and Requirements
Focused Content for Specific GP Functions
- Finance: Learn how the government pricing and contracting functions have an important overall impact on the company in the track, Financial Implications to Government Pricing Programs.
- C-Level: Join the Senior Leadership Roundtable for Directors and up where you'll brainstorm operational strategies that will elevate your GP group's efficiencies and success.
- Contract and System Operations: Uncover new methods that will lead to the most accurate calculations and rebates in the track, Contract Management, Business Analytics and Systems Implementation.
Want to learn more? Download our brochure.
As a reader of the healthcare insights blog, you'll receive an exclusive discount of 15% off of the standard price by using priority code XP1858BLOG to register. Do you have any questions about the event? Feel free to contact Kate Devery at email@example.com or visit the webpage.
The Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit Team
Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit Webpage
Follow Us on Twitter