|Speaker Dan Snyder|
MolecularMD is proving that it is possible to devise and commercialize a functioning and useful companion diagnostic. Hear Dan Synder talk about how to make this possible and what you can do to drive your own business forward.
You will hear how to:
- ● Overcome Challenges
- Learn from the greatest challenges facing the companion diagnostics field today and unconventional methods to overcome them, including the utilization of novel assay platforms
- ● Manage Stakeholder Relationships
- Hear best practices on how to break down silos between stakeholders so all parties communicate effectively and are satisfied in the development of companion diagnostics
- ● Structure Simultaneous Development
- Learn how to synchronize the simultaneous development and approval of drug and diagnostic
- ● Develop Key Partnerships
- Partnerships between pharma and diagnostics companies are essential. Gain insights on how best to share risk and reward and learn what are critical “go / no-go” project points.
As a reader of this blog, when you register to join us and mention code XP1813BLOG, you’ll save 15% off the standard rate. With this discount, you also receive access to the Medical Devices Pricing, Reimbursement and Market Access Forum! If you have any questions about this event taking place May 22-23, 2013 in Boston, feel free to email Jennifer Pereira.