What has remained constant for 17 years, is that IIR's Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit, is the go to event for everyone in the industry. This year, it will take place September 10-12 in Chicago, IL.
Every year the audience grows and this year we’ve expanded the program to ensure that MDRP has something for everyone.
Are you NEW to MDRP?
- • You will learn how to make calculations, the status of various government programs, and maintain basic compliance at your organization at the MDRP Compliance Academy.
- • Don't miss a full track on Medicaid Rebate Operation Implementation for Manufacturers where industry leaders from King & Spalding, Hogan Lovells, Amgen and Johnson & Johnson will walk you through some of the biggest challenges in operations today.
- • Identify new approaches to improve operations and enhance governance at the 2nd Annual Senior Leadership Forum.
- • CMS representatives will clarify your pressing questions at the annual CMS Policy and Operations Update session.
- • Hear from North Carolina, Illinois, Kansas, and more at the full track on State Contracts, Reporting and Operations Issues and Strategies and learn how their states are dealing with invoicing and contracting for both FFS and MMC.
- • The Financial Implications of MDRP and other Government Pricing Programs track, is where you will hear insights from some of the leading consulting firms in the space
- • The inaugural Life Science Financial Leadership Forum, where pharmaceutical finance thought leaders discuss on a macro-level how government pricing and contracting ties to the health and stability of each pharma company.
- • Hear from the top generic companies at the half day symposium MDRP and Other Public Sector Reimbursement Programs for Generic Drug Manufacturers as they discuss key topics including how to maintain Federal and State compliance and managing the portfolio when there are Generics and Authorized Generics at the same company.
- • The Women’s Government Programs Leadership Forum is for women at all stages in their careers to meet to exchange, share and hear lessons learned from the industry’s most seasoned leaders. Keynoted by Carolyn Buck Luce, Global Pharmaceutical Sector Leader and the Healthcare Businesswoman’s Association Woman of the Year, it is an event not to be missed.
As a reader of the Healthcare: From Policy to Practice blog, you receive an exclusive discount of 25% off of the standard price when you register to join us at the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit this September 10-12, 2012 in Chicago, IL. Simply use priority code P1758BLOG. Do you have any questions about the event? Feel free to contact Jennifer Pereira.