What changes will these triggers have on your business model?
What is the likelihood that Congress will alter or even repeal the automatic Medicare cuts before they go into effect?
And what—if anything—can you do about it?
The 9th year of our Medicare Congress is going to be the most topical and pertinent one yet from a policy perspective. Don’t miss these time-critical sessions:
- - “2012 Election Outlook: Examine Today’s Headlines to Find the Real Signals and Implications for ACA” Presented by: Fred Barnes, Executive Editor, The Weekly Standard, and Commentator, Fox News
- - “Politics as Usual: Debate the 2012 Election’s Impact on Healthcare, Medicare, and ACA” Presented by: -Murray Ross, PhD, Vice President, Kaiser Foundations Health Plan Inc., and Director, Kaiser Permanente Institute for Health Policy -Joseph Antos, Resident Scholar, American Enterprise Institute
- - “What Does It All Mean for Main Street?” Presented by: John Gorman, CEO, Gorman Health Group
- - “Annual Wall Street Report: Economic Outlook for Medicare Advantage Health Plans” Presented by: -Court Houseworth, Managing Director, Cain Brothers -Chris Rigg, Senior Managed Care Analyst, Susquehanna Research Group
- - “Health Rebooted: How Taking Technology All the Way will Solve Both the Cost and Quality Problems” Presented by:-Charles Mackay, CPHQ, Health Insurance Specialist, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services