Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor
Camden Yards, MD
Join the IIR's Medicaid Managed Care Congress 2016 (MMCC) to learn from the government officials, health plan executives and other key players of the healthcare industry who get together for an annual knowledge exchange and networking.
As a Guest Blogger, you’ll have access to the IIR’s MMCC 2016 comprehensive agenda attracting the best insights from around the world, right in Baltimore, MD in May.
We are looking for an industry expert with interest in the following topics:
• Mega Reg;
• Financial and operational success –rate setting, risk adjustments;
• Outcomes and Social determinants of Health (population Health);
• Co-ordination and integration of care – long term care, long term services and support;
• Pay for performance or value based payment strategies;
• Driving Performance at the Provider Level;
• New contract requirements, value based payment arrangements with provider networks
• Innovation Accelerator Program (super utilizers, behavioral health & physical health integration, LTSS);
• Medicaid Eligibility churn;
• Integration of physical and behavioral healthcare services;
• Transparency and rate setting;
• Risk Quarters;
• Medicaid expansion and what the future of that looks like (Exchange models);
• Mental health and substance disorder treatment;
The premise is to provide MMCC 2016 related blog posts (300-500 words), whitepapers, and overall light coverage of the event.
What You get is:
• FREE all-access pass to the conference (valued up to $2,695);
• Access to extensive learning activities with the top regulatory thought leaders and policy makers;
Learn more about the IIR's Medicaid Managed Care Congress 2016 (MMCC) by visiting the website.
Interested & want to learn more about this opportunity? Please contact Ksenia Newton at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to have you join us in Baltimore, MD this May!