Best Price – In CMS’ most recently issued FAQ’s, they addressed the question manufacturers have had for years – is Best Price available the best price achieved or offered. Unfortunately, the response by CMS did not provide much clarity. The perception by some on the panel was that CMS’ response was most likely about stacking of discounts but others felt it wasn’t so straightforward. All panelists agreed that manufacturers must make, and document, reasonable assumptions.
Health Care Insights - From Policy to Practice is the trusted source for news and commentary from the nation's leading Health Care Events such as Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit (MDRP), Medicaid Managed Care Congress (MMCC), FDA/CMS to inform Health Plans and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers on the latest developments on Medicare, Medicaid Managed Care, Government Programs, and Health Insurance Exchanges.
Topics we cover include reform, best business practices, the latest innovations, and novel payment models.
- AMP Final Rule: Puerto Rico in the Balance
- Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit: A Final Revie...
- Unintended Consequences – AMP and 5i
- MDRP Pre-conference Day - Recap on the AMP Final R...
- Farewell to 2016's MDRP Summit
- A Review with Some of the Top GP Legal Experts
- MDRP 2016: Day One - Government Agency Sessions
- Drug Pricing in Today’s Environment
- MDRP 2016 Pre-Conference, Track C: The AMP Final R...
- Track D: 340B Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufact...
- 340B Helps the Needy Every Day
- MDRP 2016: Why You Can’t Miss It
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2015 (40)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (134)
- ► 2012 (166)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (111)
- ► 2009 (162)