IIR's 7th Annual Government Programs Summit is the one-stop-shop for all things government programs! We're delivering the most government officials AND experts from pharma and biotechs - all under one roof!
We're excited to announce that John Coster, Director, Division of Pharmacy, Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services (CMS) is confirmed to open on March 25th, 2015! Hear directly from him, as he provides insights and updates on:
- Policy and operational issues affecting the Medicaid pharmacy program
- Latest Medicaid DUR survey report
- Issues and challenges facing the Medicaid pharmacy program
In addition to John Coster, hear from:
• Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
Krista M. Pedley, PharmD, MS, CDR, USPHS, Director, Office of Pharmacy Affairs
• VA Office of Inspector General (VA)
Michael Grivnovics, Director, Federal Supply Schedule Division, Office of Contract Review
• US Government Accountability Office (GAO)
Carolyn L. Yocom, Director, Health Care Team
• National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS)
Don Bell, Senior Vice President & General Counsel
• National Council for Prescription Drugs (NCPDP)
Phillip Scott, SVP Business Development
• Safety Net Hospitals for Pharmaceutical Access (SNHPA)
Jeff Davis, Counsel, Legal and Policy Affairs
• Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO)
Erin Estey Hertzog, Director, Reimbursement & Health Policy
Don't miss out on these regulatory and policy leaders as they provide answers to strategic, compliance, operational, technical and tactical issues on all things government programs.
Register online now to join us this March 23-25, 2015 in Arlington. Click here. Be sure to use XP2051BLOG to save $400!
ATTENTION ALL PHARMA, BIOTECHS & MED DEVICE MANUFACTURERS
We've launched a special, 50% off discount* on registration just for you!
Be sure to use code XP205150OFF to activate the discount! Click here.
*Qualifications, rules and regulations:
1. Offer only applicable to employees of pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device manufacturers subject to IIR approval
2. Offer cannot be applied to the Gross-to-Net Accounting Forum One-Day Workshop Only or Government, Hospitals or Covered Entity Only Rate
3. Offer cannot be applied retroactively to confirmed or pending registrations from today's date and prior
4. The 50% discount cannot be combined with any team discounts or other promotions and/or discount offers