Health Care Insights - From Policy to Practice is the trusted source for news and commentary from the nation's leading Health Care Events such as Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit (MDRP), Medicaid Managed Care Congress (MMCC), FDA/CMS to inform Health Plans and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers on the latest developments on Medicare, Medicaid Managed Care, Government Programs, and Health Insurance Exchanges.
Topics we cover include reform, best business practices, the latest innovations, and novel payment models.
- ► 2016 (32)
- ► 2015 (40)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (134)
- ► 2012 (166)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (111)
- Portable health records
- Baxter comes to settlement in Illinois Settlement
- Government Run Healthcare
- Would it be smart to tax unhealthly food?
- What's the deal with the Obama health care plan? S...
- Obama's healthcare reform
- Governors look at new Obama healthcare plan with c...
- Intel and General Electric Plan to Add More Connec...
- Increasing funds to Medicaid
- Non-compliance, requests for generics on the rise,...
- Key changes needed for Medicare reform
- Access to CMS Rebate Operations and Policy teams a...
- Health-care stocks surge as broad market falls
- Grants available for children not yet enrolled in ...
- Medicare changes with overhaul
- ▼ July (15)